November 7th - 11th

Sunday, November 6, 2016

We had a super fun Halloween Party and Costume Parade last week! Thank you to all the parents who helped make this memorable for our class!

I have noticed some candy in backpacks and lunchboxes. Please help our classroom by not sending any candy for snack or lunch. It really helps our classroom atmosphere. 

We will be making a project with shoe boxes next week… Please send in any shoe boxes you may have at home, Thanks!

As some of you may have noticed, I had a little accident and ended up on crutches this week. I rolled my ankle (on the playground, no less) spraining my ankle and pulling some ligaments off the bone. I will visit the orthopedic on Monday afternoon and will find out what my road to recovery looks like... hopefully quick! The kids were so kind and loving! They have been supper helpers :). 

Here is this weeks newsletter:


No comments